Other Travel Articles Written By Valen Dawson
I have written for many other travel websites, and many of you would like to follow my experiences in those articles, too. Here is a roundup of the other places where you can read about my travel experiences on other great travel websites:
1. Beyond Bali: The Morning Of The World on Eye and Pen:
An article about where to discover the real Bali and the spirituality that it evokes.
2. 7 Travel Scams That You Should Know on Eye and Pen:
7 tricky travel scams that you should be aware of.
3. Celebrating Life in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico on Vagablogging.net
My observations in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
4. Sunset For One on A Dangerous Business
My reflections on traveling solo throughout the remote islands of Indonesia.
5. Beyond Bali: 3 Lesser-Known Island Paradises In Indonesia on Go Backpacking
My article about some of the undiscovered islands in Indonesia.
6. The Top 5 Reasons Why Canadians Move To San Miguel de Allende, Mexico on Flight Network
The main reason there are so many expats in San Miguel de Allende, the lovely colonial Mexican town where I live when I’m not traveling.
7. 7 Spiritual Ways To Experience Bali on Flight Network
7 ways to have a spiritual experience in Bali.
8. 13 Unique Beaches To Visit in 2013 on The Planet D
13 unique beaches that you probably don’t know about.
9. A Different Kind of Experience in Sri Lanka on 1 Dad, 1 Kid
My experience of volunteering in an orphanage in Sri Lanka.
10. Live Your Dream Interview by 1 Dad, 1 Kid
Talon Windwalker interviews me about the ways that I am living my dream life.
11. Making Art Out Of Life in Ubud, Bali on Vagablogging
The art of living in Ubud, Bali.
It looks like you have been busy writing! Great blogs and articles. Thank you for sharing this list. Happy New Year!
Hi, how are you? Thank you you for your wonderful website. I love to browse a travel and a food website. Thanks for sharing with us about the scams. I thought that United States is free from any scams and fraud but it is also and other 1st world countries. Same thing in Philippines (where I came from) and other 3rd world countries. The best thing that we have to do to be careful all the time. Thanks and have a nice day always.